The Asp TM-384 handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1024×768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, hot spot tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hotspot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear
view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling, criminal seizing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
- 384 × 288 resolution, high sensitivity detector
- 35mm objective
- 2.4x optic magnification, 2x digital
- black, white, red fusion (Palettes)
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Up to five hours continuous running (with Wi-Fi hotspot function off)
- 202x74x66mm dimensions
- 480g (weight)
- Distance Measurement: The device realizes distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of target, and input the target height
- Hot Spot Mark: The device detects and marks the hot spot of highest temperature
- Wi-Fi & Hot Spot: Device can capture snapshots, record videos, and set parameters via APP after being connected to your phone
- Mode Switch: Device supports pallet switch and distance measurement
- Storage: Built-in memory module supports video recording/snapshot capturing
- Digital Zoom: Device supports 1× and 2× digital zoom
shipping only inside EU.
Germany € 0,- ; Europe Zone I € 8,- Europe Zone II € 20,- ; World Zone III € 25,- and World Zone IV € 30,-
The countries of shipping zones you can see at "important customers informations"