Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Oliver Roß) via the www.army-store24.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we shall submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you are finally shown the order data again as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option once more to review or change (you may also use the "Back" button on your web browser) any information on the order summary page, or to cancel the purchase.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
The use of the on account and/or in instalments and/or direct debit payment methods requires a positive credit check. In this respect, we will forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and creditworthiness checks before we can accept the purchase and issue the purchase agreement. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted based on the results of the credit check.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
(4) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 If delivery is made to countries outside of the European Union, we may incur unreasonable additional costs, such as duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or foreign exchange fees charged by the banks), which you must bear.
5.4 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.6 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
Payment and dispatch
The following terms and conditions apply:
The products are delivered all over the world.
Dispatch costs (inclusive of legally applicable VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
We charge a flat shipping fee of 0,00 € per order.
Deliveries to foreign countries:
We charge shipping costs for deliveries to foreign countries on the basis of the order value (gross product value):
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 3-22 days from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction).
Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays.
If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
Accepted Payment options
- Prepayment via transfer
- Cash on delivery (plus COD charges 0 €)
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Plus (credit card, direct debit, invoice)
- Payment via instalment purchase (via PayPal)
- Payment by invoice (via Klarna)
- Payment via instalment purchase (via Klarna)
Our bank account:
Kto . Name: Oliver Ross; Kto.Nr. 5831896; BLZ: 76050101 bei der Sparkasse Nürnberg,
IBAN: DE20760501010005831896, SWIFT BIC: SSKNDE77
In case of questions, please contact us at the contact details mentioned in the Legal Notice.
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Oliver Roß, Zugspitzstr.98, 90471 Nürnberg / Germany, Telephone number: 0911/813650, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to us or Oliver Ross, Zugspitzstr.98, 90471 Nürnberg immediately and, in any case, at the latest within 14 days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the 14 day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Oliver Roß, Zugspitzstr.98, 90471 Nürnberg, Germany, Email address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Information for battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, we are under obligation to bring the following to your attention:
As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return old batteries, which offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our dispatch warehouse (dispatch address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury.
Please pay attention to the above instructions.
last update: 01.01.2022