Thermal imaging scopes Axion Key XM30 is designed for detection and observation in day light and in the night time, even in bad weather condition like, fog, smoke, obstacles like grass or bushes).
The Pulsar Axion Key XM30 Thermal Imager is based on the new 12-micron 320x240 technology with 50 Hz refresh rate and a HD 960x720 LCOS color display for exceptional image quality and a wide detection range of up to 1,200 meters.
Axion is compact, lightweight and fits comfortably in a hand or bag.
The housing of the Axion Key XM30 consists of rigid magnesium, weighs only 250 g and is splash-proof.
Pulsar Axion features a fast germanium 30mm F1.2 lens with 2.5x manual focus and up to 10x digital zoom, instant start and 8 color palette modes, including black hot and white hot modes ,
Unlike the Axion XM30, the Axion Key XM30 does NOT have built-in video, photo or built-in Wi-Fi.
Axion is powered by a quick-change system of the B-Pack Mini.
Features of the Pulsar Axion Key XM30:
- Microbolometer resolution, pixels - 320x240 uncooled
- Pixel Size, micron – 12
- Frame Rate, Hz – 50
- Display – 960x720, high contrast color LCOS
- Germanium Objective Lens – 30mm/F1.2
- Build-in Image and Video capture Memory, Gb – N/A
- Detection Range, m – 1450
- Minimum Focus Distance, m - 3
- Native Magnification, x – 4
- Digital Zoom 2.5-10 (up to 4x)
- Diopter Adjustment +/- 5 dptr.
- Waterproofness - 1m/30minutes (IPX7)
- USB type – microUSB
- Battery type – B-Pack (Li-Ion)/3.0-4.2V
- Weight kg/oz – 0.25/8.8
- Dimensions, mm/in - 143x41x69/5.6x1.6x2.7
please ask for delivery time!
Shipping only inside EU
The models Pulsar XM30 and Pulsar XM38 are also available, please contact us.
Shipping: Germany € 0,- ; Europe Zone I € 8,- Europe Zone II € 20,-
The countries of shipping zones you can see at "important customers informations"