The Asp TM-384 handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1024×768 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation, hot spot tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hotspot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear
view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling, criminal seizing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
- 384 × 288 resolution, high sensitivity detector
- 15mm objective
- 1x optic magnification, 1x,2x + 4x digital
- black, white, red fusion (Palettes)
- field of view 16,51 x 12,42 (H+V)
- 720x540, 0,2 inch LCOS display
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Up to 7 hours continuous running (with Wi-Fi hotspot function off)
- 161x61x57mm dimensions
- 270g (weight)
- Distance Measurement: The device realizes distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of target, and input the target height
- Hot Spot Mark: The device detects and marks the hot spot of highest temperature
- Wi-Fi & Hot Spot: Device can capture snapshots, record videos, and set parameters via APP after being connected to your phone
- Mode Switch: Device supports pallet switch and distance measurement
- Storage: Built-in memory module (8GB) supports video recording/snapshot capturing
- Digital Zoom: Device supports 1× 2× 4x digital zoom
shipping only inside EU.
Germany € 0,- ; Europe Zone I € 8,- Europe Zone II € 20,- ; World Zone III € 25,- and World Zone IV € 30,-
The countries of shipping zones you can see at "important customers informations"